? ??????????????Incredible Butterflies (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (92 Ratings)??90 Grabs Today. 35187
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????????????????????????????????Night Hearts (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (66 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 31939 Total BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 10, 2009

"T.L.E:An Interesting Subject"

There are so many learnings and experiences,discoveries that I have learned in this school year 2009-2010.especially in TLE IV "computer".There so many hidden questions that needs to be answered.What if I will not do this?What will I do?But I tried my best.I have learned in my computer subject is how to do a bloggers,post a bloggers.I have learned also in discussions about the history of internet,internet services and tools,internet timeline and many more.
In this subject I also encounter some problems and challenges like sometimes I don't understand the lesson and I don't know how to create a blog because it is not familiar to me.
I address my challenges by the help of my classmates and my friends especially to my teacher Mrs.Vera Cruz.
Moving on I try my best,and I will study harder.

4 comments:

meryl said...

h! xane... you're right we must study our lessons properly so that we can understand it easily.

budz said...

hello... agcomment kan to me kanya ah..... naglawag tiang.... nosebleed..... english...... jejeje

budz said...

where is the sun shaine........ jejejej

Xane said...

weeeh......naglaad ta comz mu budz haha......

tsk tssk....