? ??????????????Incredible Butterflies (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (92 Ratings)??90 Grabs Today. 35187
Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????????????????????????????????Night Hearts (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (66 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 31939 Total BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 25, 2010

<"My Dream,My Future">

All of us have a dream or wish in life.Well as a student I have a big big dream in life and it is to become a hotel and restaurant manager someday and I think ten years from now my big future is I have a one big happy family with three childrens :) and holding a hotel or restaurant or as a manager of it.I will also help my mother and my two brothers that is my big dream in life.
So!! I will do my best to pursue all my wishes or dreams in life and big big future someday.....

0 comments: